All students are required to wear school uniforms every day.
Our school uniform can be purchased from Bendigo Fashion Plus at 56 Williamson St Bendigo.
The school has a stock of school hats which can be purchased at a cost of $10.00 from the office and school bags at a cost of $40.00. Some second hand items can be purchased at the school.
Quarry Hill PS Dress Code
Quarry Hill Primary School colours are navy, maroon and white.
Children are expected to wear….
- navy/white checked school dress or (tracksuit pants and leggings are not to be worn under the summer dresses)
- white, maroon or navy polo shirt
- navy and maroon rugby top or bomber jacket
- navy shorts, skorts or pants
- Shoes are to be flat heeled with enclosed toes. Sneakers are preferable for all physical education activities.
- Socks & tights must be in school colours.
- Broad brimmed hats are issued by the school to all new prep enrolments. These are to be worn for all outside activities from September until the end of April. This complies with the school’s Sun Smart Policy.
- Children are encouraged to wear clothing with the school logo. All other logos are unacceptable.
- Stripes on pants, shorts, shirts or windcheaters are not allowed.
- Denim clothing is not allowed.
- Shorts and pants must be in one of the following fabrics: cotton drill, gaberdine, basketball weave, fleecy knit or rugby knit.
- No jewellery is to be worn except for ear studs and watches.
- Hair bands, ribbons, clips etc must be in school colours.
- Sunglasses are acceptable but must comply with minimum ASA standards and be clearly named.