Quarry Hill Primary School believes:
- eLearning provides support and enhances student learning in an ever-changing, global community.
- It is flexible, personalised and develops 21st century competencies by being embedded into the core principles and practices of teaching at QHPS.
- ICT is used to create a collaborative learning environment with the aim to enhance students’ problem solving skills.
- ICT devices are a tool that can be used to allow for learning outcomes to be achieved in ways not previously possible. They are not a replacement for teachers.
- Children need highly developed digital literacy skills in order to be employable.
- We have a responsibility to ensure that our students are confident and safe users of technology.
- All students learn in different ways and technology can assist in meeting individual needs.