Quarry Hill Primary School understands that the BYOD Program may be a financial burden on some families.
For families opting to not participate in the BYOD Program, the school will have limited devices available which will provide students with access at school to technology however not on a 1:1 basis. These devices will be available to use during school hours but will not be sent home with children.
This device may be purchased at any place of choice, however, the school offers a purchasing option through Centre Com. If the device is purchased through Centre Com it will be delivered to the school. Once the initial set up of the device has been completed, your child will then be able to begin using the device. Centre Com also offers an onsite warranty, insurance and accessories.
There are several options available for purchasing through Centre Com:
- You may purchase the device outright $539 (This equates to $134.75 per year if purchased in Grade 3)
- You may purchase through Smart Way
SmartWay is an affordable way to rent the latest technology and stay up-to-date.
- No cash up front
- Fixed monthly payments on lease terms that suit your budget
- End of term options such as offer to purchase, ‘double time’ or return
- Protection for accidental loss, accidental damage or theft under our FlexiCare Program
If you wish to purchase through our Parent Portal you can access this through the following link.(Link to portal) https://eduportal.centrecom.com.au/Account/SignIn