The school uniform supplier is Bendigo Uniforms Plus at Shop 6 Abbott Arcade, Littleton Terrace Bendigo. Items available for purchase:-
Short sleeve polo:
Long sleeve polo:
Box Pleat Pinafore:
Wide brimmed hats must be worn in the playground from September to April. Quarry Hill Primary School is a SunSmart school. Prep students are issued with a free wide brimmed hat during their Transition Days at Quarry Hill. Additional hats can be purchased from the office at a cost of $10.00. During the colder months school beanies are available for purchase at a cost of $10.00 and school bags can also be purchased from the office at a cost of $45.00.
Clearly naming your child’s clothing, including shoes, is most important. If any items are misplaced at school, they can then be easily returned. There is a lost property area located at school where all unclaimed, unnamed clothing is left. If your child loses anything, please feel welcome to check through and collect belongings. Unclaimed clothing is regularly displayed and then sent to our Second-Hand Uniform shop and sold for 50 cents.
Quarry Hill PS Dress Code
Quarry Hill Primary School colours are navy and maroon.
Children are expected to wear….
- navy/white checked school dress or
(tracksuit pants and leggings are not to be worn under the summer dresses)
- navy skirt or skort
- navy pinafore
- maroon or navy polo shirt – short or long sleeve
- navy and maroon rugby top or bomber jacket
- navy shorts or pants only
- Shoes are to be flat heeled with enclosed toes. Sneakers are preferable for all physical education activities.
- Socks & tights must be in school colours.
- Broad brimmed hats are to be worn for all outside activities from September until the end of April. This complies with the school’s Sun Smart Policy.
- Children are encouraged to wear clothing with the school logo. All other
logos are unacceptable.
- Stripes on pants, shorts, shirts or windcheaters are not allowed.
- Denim clothing is not allowed.
- Shorts and pants must be in one of the following fabrics: cotton drill,
gaberdine, basketball weave, fleecy knit or rugby knit.
- No jewellery is to be worn except for ear studs and watches.
- Hair bands, ribbons, clips etc must be in school colours.
- Sunglasses are acceptable but must comply with minimum ASA standards and be clearly named.