The school uniform supplier is Lowes Plus at 116-120 Mitchell Street Bendigo Marketplace Shopping Centre, Shop G042, Bendigo VIC 3550.
Items available for purchase:-
- Short sleeve polo:
- Long sleeve polo:
- Rugby Jumper:
- Bomber Jacket:
- School dress:
- Box Pleat Pinafore:
Wide brimmed hats must be worn in the playground from September to April. Quarry Hill Primary School is a SunSmart school. Prep students are issued with a free wide brimmed hat during their Transition Days at Quarry Hill. Additional hats can be purchased from the office at a cost of $10.00. During the colder months school beanies are available for purchase at a cost of $10.00 and school bags can also be purchased from the office at a cost of $45.00.
Clearly naming your child’s clothing, including shoes, is most important. If any items are misplaced at school, they can then be easily returned. There is a lost property area located at school where all unclaimed, unnamed clothing is left. If your child loses anything, please feel welcome to check through and collect belongings. Unclaimed clothing is regularly displayed and then sent to our Second-Hand Uniform shop and sold for 50 cents.
Quarry Hill PS Dress Code
Quarry Hill Primary School colours are navy and maroon.
Children are expected to wear….
- navy/white checked school dress, navy pinafore or
- white, maroon or navy short or long-sleeved polo shirt with logo
- navy rugby top with logo
- bomber jacket with logo
- navy shorts, trousers or skorts
- Shoes are to be flat heeled with enclosed toes. Sneakers are preferable for all physical education activities.
- Socks & tights must be in school colours.
- Broad brimmed hats as issued by the school are to be worn for all outside activities from mid August to April 30th. (In line with our Sun Smart Policy)
- Children are encouraged to wear clothing with the school logo. All other logos are unacceptable.
- Stripes on pants, shorts, shirts or windcheaters are not allowed.
- Shorts and trousers must be plain navy blue - denim clothing is not allowed.
- No jewellery to be worn except for ear studs and watches.
- Students are expected to wear their hair tied back when long enough to do so.
- Hair bands, ribbons, clips etc. must be in school colours.
- Sunglasses are acceptable but must comply with minimum ASA standards and be clearly named.
- In cold weather, skivvies or long sleeve t-shirts in school colours may be worn under uniform.
- Coats and wind proof jackets are preferred in school colours.